domingo, 10 de octubre de 2010

Mr. Duncans' lessons: Let's go on holiday : TURKEY!!!

Hello everyone!! As I don't have holidays these days, I've decided to imagine my own holidays.
Sometimes, imagination is not enough, so I've decided to look for more information and surf on the internet.
What have I found there??? well.... Let's see... hehehe


In fact, I've been following Mr. Duncan some months ago. He a very funny and interesting man who teaches English in a different way...
I love his videos, he's so clear ... and I really think his lessons work.


This video is ideal for teachers, because we can practice our listening skill.
Also, we can take from this some ideas for our next holidays, dont you think so? ;-)


I'm sure you'll like this video too.


Enjoy it!!


Lots of hugs,


Daniela A. Ayala M

4 comentarios:

  1. Hey Daniela!!! I had never heard of Mr. Duncan before, but now I'm going to be one of her greatest fans!!! I think the videos could be useful with my students...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I had never heard of Mr Duncan before, but now I am going to be one of her greatest fans!!!! I think these videos could useful with my students...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. profe como mola el reloj los dibujos esos son desde hace mucho tiempo mi madre lo veia y todo jaja la gustaba mucho y kiero k pongas cosas nuevas k molan lo k tu pones he visto las paginas de sexto k tambien han exo y me gusta mas la tuya es mas alegre y esas cosas jaja y pones ademas cosas de los temas para k nosotros estudiemos jeje bueno ya me voy ok?¿ adioss este es ya un poquitin mas largo jaja intento hacerlo asi jajajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ANGELA Y MONICA 5;C ;)18 de octubre de 2010, 18:04

    PROFE MOLA ESE RELOG DE LOS DIAS DE HALLOWEEN ¿PROFE TE BAS A BESTIR PARA HALLOWENN ? YO SI BUENO SI TE BISTES QUEDAMOS Y ABERIGUAMOS DE QUE BA BESTIDA CADA UNA BALE BUENO UN BEEEEESSOTE QUE NOS GUSTAS MUCHO COMO PROFE UN GRAN ABRAZO ANGELA Y MONICA

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you for your message! Come back soon! :D