miércoles, 1 de diciembre de 2010

What do you want for Christmas?

Glitter Graphics


Ho, ho ho, Christmas is coming!!! I'm so happy to look around and see how everything is changing...
There are lights on the streets, christmas trees with different ornaments along the shopping centres and we can listen to different christmas carols...

People are changing their faces and smiling a lot,  because a new season is going to come, CHRISTMAS!!!

Today I've got a present for you and also an answer, WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS??

I will tell you what I want for Christmas...

All I want for Christmas is happiness, good health and peace for everybody.

Let's enjoy Christmas, ok??

Write your letter to SANTA

Lots of kisses,

Daniela A. Ayala M.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thank you for your message! Come back soon! :D