lunes, 13 de febrero de 2012

Valentine's Day Activities

Valentines
Love is the best feeling, the best one in the world :) 


Hello sweeties!!
Tomorrow it's celebrated Saint Valentine's Day!! Some people are waiting for this day all year all, but I know some others don't like it at all :P


In my opinion, it is just a simple day that let us remember how important is LOVE in our lives.
This is one of the reasons why I always celebrate this day.


I love my parents, my friends, my students, my husband... I LOVE MY LIFE !!!


Do you wanna celebrate Saint Valentine's Day with me?
I wish you get lots of love on Saint Valentine's Day!!!




Have a look at these resources ;)
Love,
Daniela.


A wonderful pop-up card:




Valentine's Day Stickers!!You can get them from La Tienda del Profesor.
































A lovely song to be sang with our children, I'm sure you'll love it too!!







Also, I would like you read again this post I wrote last year, with more ideas for your English class on Saint Valentine's Day!!
Enjoy!!!
love,
Daniela A. Ayala Molinari

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thank you for your message! Come back soon! :D