sábado, 5 de abril de 2014

Our High School Day!! : Singing and enjoying !! English activity in IES. Gabriel Alonso de Herrera

Hi there!!!
Last 28th March we really had an incredible Day in our High School!!
Many students sang these beautiful songs with teacher Lorenzo and me.
I would like to congratulate them all because of their high interest as well as their beautiful voices :).

Teacher Lorenzo played the guitar really well, don't you think so? I wish we could do it again! I need to do it one more time, with a better voice, as I was totally hoarse, ha,ha,ha.
I'm proud of you!!! . 
We created a nice environment in our English class :).
Keep on working teachers and students!!

Lots of kisses,
Teacher Daniela A. Ayala Molinari.

Ps: Listen to our podcasts! And please, remember we're not professional singers! ;) We just did our best! ha,ha,ha :D.

Anna Kendrick: When I'm Gone

 

One Republic:The Story Of My Life


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thank you for your message! Come back soon! :D