sábado, 12 de febrero de 2011

Free online children books


Good Morning! 
How are you doing? Today I feel really well, because yesterday we were celebrating Saint Valentine's Day.
Have you ever flown on an autogiro? The experience is fantastic, I think I will repeat it again someday...

Today, I suggest you to have a look at this wonderful website. It's a nice website where you can find lots of stories. But this time, the stories are gorgeous, because they tell the story using flash and movements and also sound.

I don't want to tell you more things about STORYTELLING, I just want you to CLICK on the link and see what it is about, ok?

After doing so, please, let me know, what you think about this post.

Lots of hugs and valentine's kisses,
Enjoy the weekend!!!
Love,
Daniela A. Ayala M.

1 comentario:

  1. hello teacher : que bonita es la pagina se nota que estas enamorada jejjejeejj !!!

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you for your message! Come back soon! :D