jueves, 7 de julio de 2011

Time for a story! Where's miss Bumple's cane?

Bamples Magazine


Hello!! How are you? I've been a little bit busy these days, so I couldn't write articles for you all!! But now I'm coming back!!!


We are on July, and the sun, in this part of the earth, is heating too much.


Today I suggest youto read this story which is part of a kids and children magazine that I've found on the internet.
The name of the magazine is Bumples Magazine.


There are some things available which are free, you'´ll also find some samples, such as the one I show you here with the story.


I hope you all enjoy reading it!!


Have a nice week and an excellent summer (or winter :P)!!
Lots of kisses,
teacher Daniela A. Ayala Molinari

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thank you for your message! Come back soon! :D