domingo, 1 de mayo de 2011

Let's say" I love you " to our mums!!


Dear friends,
Today, the first of May, it's celebrated Mother's Day in Spain, so I want you all to give a big kiss and hug to you dearest mums. :-)
This year, I've prepared a poem taken from the internet and also a beautiful card.
I hope you like it too.
I'm sure all my students have given the card to their mums, I've done it too :P

Lot's of kisses,

Teacher Daniela A. Ayala M.

PS: You can also have a look at some other resources I published last year  HERE

5 comentarios:

  1. HELLO TEACHER :
    MUY BONITO LA POESIA Y LOS DIBUJOS . ES UN DIA MUY BONITO POR QUE TODOS FELICITAMOS A LA MADRE Y HASTA SE EMOCINAN JEJ .
    BUENO TEACHER ADIOS .

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola teacher soy Jorge me ha encantado la poesia chaoo =)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hola profe:
    A mi me encantó la carta con las flores era precioso! Pensado especialmente para ellas con su jarroncito de flores y todo! jaja....
    Y la poesía muuy bonita también hay que admitir que estaba bonita! =)
    Gracias a ti pudimos dar a las madres un poco de cariño casero hecho por nosotros jeje aunque sea un dibujo...
    ¡¡Muchísimas Gracias!!
    Un saludo!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Muchas gracias niños :) Un besito fuerte de vuestra teacher.
    Daniela.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. le encanto profe tienes mucha imaginación
    bs

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you for your message! Come back soon! :D