martes, 27 de abril de 2010

Happy Mother's Day!! Printable resources :D



My mom is a treasure,
with joy and pleasure;
My mom is a flower
with a lot of power;
My mom loves, cares and respects,
Oh, yes...my mom is the best!!!

Written by Daniela A. Ayala Molinari.
27th of April,2010.
With all my love, to my dearest mom "FREGIA".



Dear friends,
Next Sunday it's celebrated Mother's Day. For that reason I recommend you some printables so as to make your lessons easily and have a nice present for your students' mothers.
Enjoy!!
Love,
Daniela.




2 comentarios:

  1. I like it. ^_^ My mun is a treasure too.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Daniela,
    Nice to see an EFL teacher blogging. Please visit my blog:
    www.eflpreschoolteachers.blogspot.com
    I also have a facebook group:
    ESL/EFL Preschool Teachers,
    I´d love to see your work there.
    I´m looking for guest bloggers.
    regards,
    Rosa Amelia Oropeza
    TESOL Certificate Teacher

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you for your message! Come back soon! :D